Monday, May 10, 2010

Welcome to my World

Welcome back everyone, I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Mine was filled with bike rides, breakfast at Tiffany's (..yes quite literally, but it was at 11:00, so more brunch at Tiffany's) and late evening drinks with friends. Hmm, those little sweet things that summer is made of. Yes I know, I know, we are not yet in summer, but we're getting there. It occurred to me the other day that I never share my life with you guys. I live in Venice Treviso, which is a 20 min train ride from Venice, one of the most beautiful cities in the world, and yet you would never know it from my posts. Those of you who have read my about me page would have noticed that I haven't shared my Italian adventures like I promised! Well I do apologise folks. Starting from now, am going to let you guys peak through the windows of my life.

First of all let me introduce you to Tiffany, where I had breakfast (...yes I do like saying it) on Sunday with a friend.
They make the most delicious little treats.
Yes they are as good as they look, actually they are better.
 
It took me little while to like the decor, I guess I was expecting something more upscale, and less retro, but now I like it. The mochas on the wall are a nice touch too.

Sunday was an Etsy lover's dream, it was the handmade market. 
How beautiful are these jars, seriously amazing right?
This too
What do you think of this crib, nice huh?
Well, it's made by this guy! I had to stand for a while and watch him work. I asked him to pose for me with a smile but he was too shy! Aww, such a darling!
 
This light stole my heart.
It was love at first sight between me and this ensemble, but 70 euros was enough to split us up (...you know how it is for young lovers). It's real silk though, 100% I was told.
Isn't she lovely? This is my beautiful friend Sarah trying on hats.
Am a huge fan of old buildings, and Italian ones always has a certain romantic beauty about it.

......alright back to market.
I love it's plainness, don't you? 
Sarah cringed at these but I love them. I know they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but sometimes I think that people don't appreciate the talent on their very front door!
Mirror mirror on the wall......
Me and Sarah doing what we do best, goofing around!
It's true, good things do come in small packages. 
Yours truly of course! I couldn't end without showing you guys my beautiful bike, it's Pinarello don't you know? Don't worry if you don't, I didn't know the name either till I moved here, but it's meant to be the Christian Louboutins of bikes.

P.s...I know my boots aren't exactly spring fashion, but neither is the weather. We have been in the middle of thunderstorms, lightning, and consistent rain recently, so a girl just has to cover up!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe my eyes! A picture of ijeoma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at you pictures, I miss Treviso!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails