Thursday, July 29, 2010

Beautiful house in India

A mid-afternoon dream...
Packing is such a stressful job, seriously! First, there's the packing of the suitcases, then the boxes to be shipped, and also taking the bike (of course I'm taking my gorgeous Pinarello with me) to the shop to be dismantled and boxed. I'm already exhausted, there's a million and one things to be done, and they must all be done right now. Thank-fully I was lucky enough to come across this beautiful house in India, just at the right time.

It's beauty provided a welcomed distraction.
.....alright, enough dreaming, back to work folks.


Images via DigsDigs

2 comments:

  1. zanele okonkwo30 July, 2010

    Ijeoma, India is one of my favourite destinations. I go there almost every year. There are also boutique hotels that look similar to this house. Exquisite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I would love to go, you are so lucky to be able to visit every year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails