Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Filming of Pirates of the Caribbean at my university!

Oh my dears I've missed you so, so much. I would have completely understood if you had deserted me during this re-adjustment days of my life, but instead you've stuck by me, and not a day goes by without me receiving messages of love and encouragement, so I send a million kisses to each and everyone of you. I promised you London adventures and delivered nothing, zero, not even fish n' chips (which I'm craving right now by the way).
So no more of this I say, I bring you some gossip, and boy is it juicy. Yep they are currently filming Pirates of the Caribbean 4 at my university. That's right people!
Johnny Depp, Kiera Knightly, the whole "shi-bang", at my uni. Wanna know something else? I have some backstage pictures and videos too. Not of the main stars, but their body doubles, the horse carriages, the beautiful sets....need I say more. Here's the thing, I feel kinda bad just releasing these material, I've been advised to sell it to the papers, but my conscience just won't allow it (stupid right?). I'm not a paparazzi, and people have worked real hard on this for me to just swoon in and prematurely expose it all. Am I overreacting guys?

I would love to get your opinion on it. Should I release the materials or not?

You decide....

Off to bed now, had v. long lectures day.
xoxo

Picture via Google image

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ijeoma,
    how may I contact you via email? I would like to ask you for a small favour... I do not use twitter and I can not find on your blog any email address. I would appreciate your prompt response.
    dorota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I wasn't sure if I should publish this or not, but you didn't leave your details, so that I could get back to you. If you want, you can write the favour request as a comment, and I won't publish it, please remember to leave your details this time.

    Thanks,
    I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how incredibly exciting! I cannot wait to find out more about it, and what's happening with you -- we totally understand that you're busy, so no rush. I will always check in :)

    Have a great weekend,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is exciting! I understand, my conscience wouldn't allow me to release them either.
    How are you courses coming along? I feel like I'm barely treading water. I wish I had some wonderful work to share but I'm only in graphics and I'm certain it's not very impressive at this point. We are about to begin our final project for the semester. I'm concerned that the final will take a month and a half!
    Wishing you a lovely week!
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Ijeoma!! how are you! I miss you and your lovely comments! I hope your happy! Kisses and hugs Carmen Martins - Achados de Decoração

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails