Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Morning folks! I came to work earlier than usual so that I can get some free time to blog. I have a feeling that today is going to be especially busy at work, therefore I wanted to make some time to write for you guys. (Thanks for reading my friends, you make all my efforts worth while) Normally I would be tired and a little sleepy, but my bike ride to work really woke me up.

My dears, lately I've been craving macrons, and not just any old one but a Pierre Herme macron. For those of you who aren't familiar with the name, he's the godfather of these delicious French treats. They look really yummy in their lovely colours, but the strange thing is that I've never tasted them, and yet I crave them. Have you guys tried them, and do you like? The magazines and blogosphere won't stop raving about them, is it possible that they are over rated?
I want this Cath Kidston retro radio, period!
This gorgeous vintage pillow is by Kelly Hoppen.

1 comment:

  1. You have to try the macarons from Ladurée in France!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails