Friday, September 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian's new house

Really, I promise I'm not secretly trying to make this blog into all about celebrities and their digs, but when I saw Kim Kardashian's new house on the Daily mail, I just...well before I knew it, my fingers did the walking and hey presto a post was made.
Yes my name is Ijeoma and I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians. Guaranteed dramas and diva tantrums, how can anyone not watch it, begs the question.
I really like the opulence of the white decor. The big windows ensures a sufficient amount of light to open up the room and make it feel bigger. The fire place is just the icing on the cake, isn't it?
(How rather fitting it is, that an old black and white movie just happens to be playing...well it compliments the decor.)
The mix of walnut brown and off white is carried through to this room brilliantly. The large screen T.V has been made a feature of, rather than just plunked on the wall.
A bedroom fit for a socialite, might we say?
Zoning through colours has been beautifully executed here. You have the cold steel with white for the cooking section, and the brown with white for the sit down area.
Absolutely fabulous and at $4.8million, it doesn't come cheap. One question though.

Who did the decor? Does anyone know?

1 comment:

  1. I watch Keeping up with the Kardashians too & when I saw her house I fell in love with it as well! Glad you found these pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails