Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Fling

It's officially here! That time of year when everyone has a spring in their step. The sun is out early, the day is longer, and all of a sudden the world is alive with colourful flowers. Spring is like a new birth, not just for mother nature but for me too. Lets face it by this time of year, most of us have not kept up our new year's resolution, I know mine usually goes out the window by the end of January. So around this time I suddenly feel revived, refreshed and energetic. Finally out of the gloomy winter, and into the light, I feel ready to conquer the world. I make new pledges, and get proactive. I made a little montage to share with you guys, some of the things that I love about this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails