Thursday, April 29, 2010

Inspirational Therapy

The weekend is nearly here, and although it's not yet Friday, my body is already aching from a week long stress. Luckily I came across this amazing farmhouse by Rick Joy Architects, and I immediately had some inspirational therapy! Never underestimate the value of a great image, beautiful interiors or fashion TV always does it for me.

Am really drawn to this house because of it's simplicity, it feels beautiful and uncomplicated, the kind of place that you can feel easily at home.
I am a huge fan of exposed bricks! Some say it makes a space look unfinished, but I disagree. I think it adds a certain warmth and charm.
How divine is this bathroom? Surely you would simply loose yourself in endless daydreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails