Thursday, May 06, 2010

Chic City Apartment

I immediately fell hook, line and sinker (I think that's how they say it) for this chic city apartment in Copenhagen. The home belongs to the interior design couple Marianne Brandi and Keld Mikkelsen. I really like their combination of soft and bold.
I wonder if that Christmas tree is a permanent feature, either way I like it! The bold carpet with the baby soft one, the light Grey walls with the dark wood furniture, it's all a measured balance.
Not a bad looking home office.
I don't think I ever told you guys that I have a thing for fire places...well I do! The more original the better, although I don't know if that one is real. Nice feature all the same.
I want that chair!

Images via Living etc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails