Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Greetings

Yeah, the weekend is here! Before packing up my mac book and calling it a day, I have two important things to share with you folks. The first is the new Kyle Bunting chairs, am seriously loving them at the moment.
I would probably just get one to sit in the corner of a room.

The second thing is a blog that I just discovered. I find it ridiculously funny, but I'll let you be the judge. Check out Hot Guys Reading Books and let me know what you think, I would love to know if you recognise any of the men.

Have a great weekend my darlings and keep me posted on what you get up to!

Image of chairs via Interior Design

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23 May, 2010

    I love the blog in your link! Naughty but nice :) Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails