Monday, June 28, 2010

Floating Bedroom

Hello everyone! Was it me or did the weekend fly by quicker than you can say Ijeoma by Ijeoma (..ha ha, poor joke I know). Hope you all had relaxing breaks, it will be nice to hear what you got up to. Mine was hectic, but absolutely fantastic (ooh that rhymed!). In the words of Brittany Spears, oops I did it again! I've been island hopping again, this time with my childhood best friend and her beau, so it was all the more special. I went antiquing too, and picked up a great (and I mean amazing), bargain! Ahhh! Stay tuned for all the weekend gossip this week, in the meanwhile let me share this quirky bedroom with you folks.

...introducing the floating bedroom.
Alright, what's the verdict, hot or not? I vote hot, you can totally decorate it as a retreat. A romantic retreat in your own home....mmm I see potential.

Images via Momoy

1 comment:

  1. love it!
    There is only one room I love better: The Flotation Womb Room at the Be and Be WELL of Ben Lomond/ CA (www.BeandBeWELL.com) with the bed where YOU float!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails