Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

I know I've moaned about it on and on, but am long over due for a holiday. Seriously! It's time for a change of scenery, air and perhaps everything else. August is fast approaching and I still haven't made any plans for where to go. Well, I might not know where am going, but I would like to get there in style.
Aspinal of London is in my heart and on my wish list at the moment.
Gorgeous combination aren't they? Perfect for a tour around northern Italy! The travel journal is to capture all my thoughts, images and inspirations along the way, so I can blog about it later.

Are you guys going on holiday this summer? If so, where to?

P.s...if anyone would like to suggest an Italian destination, then please be my guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails