Thursday, September 16, 2010

Cupcake week

I wonder what goes through your mind when you hear the words cosmopolitan, or sweet and wicked mojito. I'm guessing it wouldn't be cupcakes, right? Well think again.
In celebration of the National cupcake week, bakers all over England are turning up the heat in the kitchen to bring us some pretty usual and intense flavours.

As a cupcake lover (of the blueberry kind) myself, I say bring it on. The more richer and decadent, the better. If I can make my way round the multitude flavours of Italian ice cream, then I can pretty much do the same for cupcakes of Britain.

Shame? Don't know the meaning of the word.

Source

2 comments:

  1. Oh those cupcakes are welcome on my table anytime :-) Million thanks for the lovely comments you left on my page, it means a lot to me!

    Happy weekend my dear friend, cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete
  2. zanele okonkwo17 September, 2010

    Yummy,they look so delicious Ijeoma. I can eat them all, mouth-watering display of cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails