Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

My dear darlings the time has finally come for me to bid a fond farewell to freedom. Next Wednesday is the first day of university, which means that I have just under one week to relax, enjoy myself, and take it easy. I would also like to use this time to shop for some school stuff, I had the most ordinary stationary during my degree days, so now I want to do my masters in style. You know how it is when you have a design blog :)

Anyway I have to confess that I've fallen for those satchels BIG TIME! They would go really nicely with my new winter statement coat, which at the moment only exists in my head. Haven't seen it in the shops yet, but I'll know it when I see it. Like meeting "the one", I suppose.
Hmm...I shall go away and ponder it some more. Feel free to drop me a line and put forward your thoughts (preferably reasons why I should buy) on the matter.

Satchel(1), Notebooks(2), Personal organiser(3), Laptop case(4), A3 portfolio(5) Pen

6 comments:

  1. zanele okonkwo15 September, 2010

    Wishing you the best in your studies Ijeoma. Yes, go there with style. I love those sachels in any colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back to school with a great taste with those colorful bags.
    Great shapes tho
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those bags! I love back to school shopping! (the best part of school) just kidding kinda! ; )

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the satchel- color and shape. yum!

    Jose Camacho
    xx

    http://myvisualpleasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely buy one of those satchels, I am drooling looking at them. Worth going back to school just to have one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love those satchels, I'm picturing them with a kelly green winter coat, I suppose that would be my 'one.' And I love thinking of clothing as the one haha.

    X Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails