Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Summer Cupcakes

Spring is finally upon us, the sun is out and the flowers are blooming. It's that time of year when everyone starts working out, in a last bid to shed the extra weight in time for summer. Naturally I've started being a bit more cautious with what I eat, saying no to a biscotti here and there, then the odd yes to a gelato. It didn't particularly do me any favours today, when I came across some of Martha Stewarts summer cupcakes, but I thought I should share it with you guys. Like a certain Parisian beauty once said, "let them eat cake". So buon-appetito!


Ice Cream Cupcakes






















Butterfly Cupcakes























Lollipop Cupcakes






















Bug Cupcakes























Shark and Beach Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails