Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cakes and Confessions

It's finally time for me to admit something to you guys....
I am an over pampered writer. Being surrounded by a team of brilliant editors has somewhat made me a little too relaxed and am starting to notice more typos and grammatical errors on my blog. I average between 5-6 posts a week, whilst working full time, so I could blame it on the lack of proof-reading time, but I won't. Informality, might well be the order of the day in the blogoshpere community, however there is simply no excuse for disordered language. The worst thing is the constant re-editing once the post has gone live. I feel such remorse for my poor readers who have subscribed to the blog. I wonder if they get the new revisions each time it is updated (my goodness).

So please have some strawberry tiramisu cake as a token of my apology (it's an Italian delicacy), I promise to take better care in the future.

Enjoy this cake virtually, or to have the real good stuff, go to www.chickadvisor.com for the recipe.
Buon Appetito!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails