Sunday, April 11, 2010

Camping in style

Every summer I make a promise to myself to discover more of Britain. I have this dream of getting hold of a caravan, a couple of really good girl friends, and going on a once in a life time trip. Achievable right? What is the problem, I hear you cry. Well the big problem is me, AM SCARED OF CAMPING! The possibility of coming face to face with snakes, (I've heard stories) and the sheer inconvenience of finding adequate hygiene places just puts me off the whole thing. That was until I stumbled upon this little beauty.
The mobile mini house, made for lovers of camping and traveling. Ingeniously designed by Stephanie Bellanger, Amaury Watine, François Gustin & David Dethoor, it's like taking your house and all the comfort everywhere you go. Unfortunately it's just a concept at the moment, but as soon as it hits the shops, I'll be one step closer to my big dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous03 June, 2012

    This would be so fun for my boys, just love fun things. US ANGlES

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails