Monday, April 26, 2010

Fit for a President

One of my all time favourite hobbies (...yes it's a real hobby, am not nosy I promise) is looking at the homes of creative people. Whether it's an artist, designer or writer, it really doesn't matter. Am always interested to see how these guys express themselves through their personal spaces. You can tell a lot about someone's personality from the way they live. So imagine my joy, when I wandered over to Elle Decor and found out they were featuring the beautiful New York apartment of Michael S. Smith, the interior decorator for the private quarters of The White House.

So ladies and gentlemen, this is the home of the man in charge of decorating the Obama's home.
Personally I find some of his rooms too cluttered, but big kudos on his confident use of colours.

What's your verdict people?

1 comment:

  1. Too much clutter!! Bathroom & 1st bedroom is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails