Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lovely Kitchens

It's not often that I talk about kitchens, actually I've never blogged about kitchens. The thing about me is that am always thinking about my perfect home, what it will look like, what kind of decor it will have, all that stuff, you know? Do you guys do it too? Anyway, when I came across these kitchens on House Beautiful, I knew I had to share.

I love cooking, but with a kitchen like this I might wanna become a chef!
I really can't wait to have my own property. Don't get me wrong, I love being young, carefree and moving around. Having no fixed address is fun and so are the adventures, but there comes a time when one must settle and build a nest.

The first kitchen is my favourite, beautiful and feminine. Which one do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails