Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Did you guys ever see that movie Confessions of a shopaholic? Without spoiling it for those of you that haven't seen it yet, it's basically a modern day rom-com about the life of a mid-twenties girl in New York, dealing with her shopping addiction.  The film was actually based on a series of shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella, if you're into chick-lits then it might be your thing, it's definitely my cup of tea. Seeing the movie kind of brought a few home truths to me, although I wasn't as extreme as Becky Bloomwood, however I was no stranger to splurging on clothes, shoes, bags, accessories for my room and the like. So to nip my situation in the bud before it got any bigger, I started to collect images of things that I wanted. I called it "inspirations", my conscience called it temptations, and now that I have a blog, we can call it "wish list"! Right my friends?

If you promise to humor me and let me live this little lie, then I promise to share my wish list with you on Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails