Thursday, April 22, 2010

PostCarden

Suddenly it feels like all my friends have their birthdays this month. The upside is the parties, and the downside is finding the gifts. I am a self-confessed, over obsessive, gift giver. A lot of time is spent considering, contemplating and comparing. They say it's the thought that counts, but I also want to get people something that they are happy to have and would actually use. So anyway, whilst on the prowl for another great gift, I came across this ingenious invention by PostCarden.
It's the most adorable pop-out card which transforms into a mini garden. Watch the video to get a better idea.
My friend has a playful heart, so I think she will love this. Unfortunately it won't be delivered in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails