Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Scrumptious summer smoothies

I'm so happy to report that I woke up this morning to a beautiful sun filled room! Good bye buses and helloo bike rides in the Italian countrysides. I don't know about you guys but there is something about sunshine that really, and I mean really perks me up. It can turn a boring day into an amazing one, it makes me pick flowers from the garden to adorn myself and sometimes I feel so good I want to skip everywhere. Please excuse my pathetic ways, but living in London doesn't come with such luxuries, so whilst am here, I try to make the most of it. I've been warned by the locals of how intense the heat can be, but with scrumptious smoothies like these, I say bring it on!

Pink grapefruit granita
Tangerine pots de creme
Blackberry smash

Don't they look so delicious? Which one will you like to try?

Recipes can be found on Food & Entertaining

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails