Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Hello my Lovelies, I hope you are all having a good afternoon. I have a tiny confession to make. Remember Monday's post about glamourous living? Lets just say that my imagination sort of ran away with me and before I knew it, I was searching for suitable dinnerware for the luxurious blue dinning room. Naturally, I "accidentally" wondered over to the Versace website.....and the rest is history!
If I had this, I would have dinner parties everyday!
Made totally for afternoon tea with scones.
Do you think I can justify buying this on the grounds of making biscuits.....for a charity maybe...world aid?...no?
I don't own any descent vases, really I don't. It's shameful that everytime I get flowers I struggle to find places to put it. So this will do nicely!
Ok, maybe not a dinnerware, but a very stylish way of applying perfume to yourself.

So which one tickles your fancy?

4 comments:

  1. zanele okonkwo19 May, 2010

    I like the vase,different from the ones we normally buy. Love flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me it's the plate, it's so beautifully spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddalena20 May, 2010

    What a beautiful dinnerware!! You should take out a mortgage to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails