Friday, May 28, 2010

Some weekend inspirations

As the Americans would say, I need a strong cup of Joe (coffee). I went to a really good party last night, as usual with these type of things, sleep always gets sacrificed. The whole morning has been such a struggle to keep my eyes open, but it was worth it.

The weekend is finally here and I am so grateful! Tonight I will be attending an exhibition of a colleague who has just invented a new way of photography, through the use of a computer monitor (please don't ask me how). Tomorrow, I'll be going to the island of Santerasmo which is near Venice. A friend of mine has hired a boat for her birthday, so that should be fun. Sunday will be spent recovering from Saturday am sure, and that is my entire weekend covered. Actually the boat thing depends on the weather, but we'll see, fingers crossed!

What about you folks, have you made any plans for the weekend?

Before bidding you a fond farewell, let me leave you guys with these pictures that I took yesterday evening, it's the view along the River Silea.
This is my bike path.
....and this is what I look at whilst bike riding, amazing right?
I literally had to stop every so often to capture these beautiful images, and I knew that I just had to share it with you guys.

I do hope you like, my darlings!
Have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails