Friday, June 18, 2010

Amazing island home

Happy Friday my lovelies, any weekend plans? I haven't really got anything scheduled, tonight am partying and tomorrow will be spent wandering around Venice. I've lived here for nearly a year now and yet this island never fails to captivate me. I love spending the day walking around and discovering new places, the city is such a beautiful labyrinth. 

Am completely besotted with everything island at the moment, especially the small ones, so when I came across this gorgeous home on Rhode Island’s Narragansett Bay, I desperately had to share.

Shall I tell you the best part about it?......are you really, really, sure you want to know?.......mmm, if you really want to know, then scroll down to find out.
....it was purchased for a mere $3,600 in 1961!

Have a fantastic weekend darlings!

Images via freshome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails