Monday, June 21, 2010

Lovely home office

Happy Monday my darlings, today's weather isn't very cheery, so am really trying my best to think positively. Quite a difficult task when it's raining, damp and cloudy. Did you guys have a good weekend? Mine was quite nice, I had a traditional Venetian sea food dinner at a friend's place, very yummy. It rained a lot through out Saturday and Sunday, so I couldn't wander around Venice like I planned.

I woke up this morning really disgusted by the weather and thinking how nice it will be to work from home in a gorgeous home office.

Am dreaming of a cute little work nest like these ones.
It shows that it's not the size of the space that matters, but what you do with it.


Images via freshome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails