Friday, July 16, 2010

Funky wallpaper stickers

At first I wasn't sure about these wallpaper stickers that have suddenly started popping up in the interior design scene.

....but now I think am converted. In the right setting, why not? They can add add a certain whimsical humor to a space. The first image is my favourite, it's playful and funny, I can see it in my own home, but I'll probably replace the couch.

What do you guys think, can you see any of them in your home?

Have a great weekend all, seeing that tomorrow is predicted to be 40'C, I'll probably be staying at home all day, way too hot for me. Anyways, it'll be a perfect opportunity to catch up on all the blog reading that I missed whilst in London. As usual, am always happy to hear what you folks are getting up to.

Enjoy your break and see you on Monday!

Images via Freshome


  1. zanele okonkwo16 July, 2010

    I like the first picture, with or without the couch. How's your holidays in London, Ijeoma?

  2. Hi dear Ijeoma! Just dropped by to say Hi! Have a greaaaaaaat weekend!



    PS: did you know my blog about Fashion? Come to visit me and let me know what you think. It´s called Achados de Moda - sort of "Fashion Finds"


Related Posts with Thumbnails