Thursday, July 15, 2010

Honey I'm Home!

I'm home my darlings, and what a relaxing break, I did nothing! Again, I apologise for the internet failure, but as fate would have it, the connection at my parents house decided to play up 2 days prior to my arrival, and my internet key didn't fuction properly in Britain, it took a few attempts to finally send out my emergency post. Anyway, things are back to normal now, blogging as usual tomorrow.

Oh and one more thing, I have no pics of London, I forgot my camera at home, it serves me right for packing 2 hours before my flight. No worries folks, as I'm back to London for good next month, more on that when dates are finalised.

....in the meanwhile, here's a pic of the Dolomite mountains, where I might be holidaying this summer.
...you should really see it covered in snow, even more gorge!

Cheers folks for your love and support through the last couple of days, much appreciated.


Image taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails