Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Really cool iphone app

...sadly for me, I have a BlackBerry.
For those of you who love art and architecture, but have never heard of the Venice Biennale, then I bring you good news. It is the biggest art and architecture festival in the world. Period.

I started going every year since a couple of years ago, and I always leave inspired. It usually alternates between art and architecture and this year is the architecture year. The only thing that I don't like about the whole experience is having to navigate my way through all the exhibitions which is dotted around the city. Venice is a labyrinth, so it's not such an easy thing to do. 

Thankfully for you lucky iphone / ipad users, you get a much easier ride, thanks to the new app developed by Theresa Simon & Partners and Flint PR. It shows you where the exhibitions are and directions of how to get there, along with live feed on events and exhibition openings.

Not bad I say, now if only someone can do the same for us BlackBerry users.

Is anyone planning to go to the Biennale?

Sourced via freshome

1 comment:

  1. Amazing!

    Hope your week is going smoothly my dear friend, cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails