Thursday, September 09, 2010

Personalised stamps

It's time to get personal guys, don't worry no confessions needed, I'm just talking about these beautiful personalised stamps by illustrator Holly-Anne Rolfe.
Each one is made into an ink sketch image of the clients home, so the end result is rather charming and fairytale like. They can be used as tags for presents or on envelopes, for a more old fashion touch.
I really like the idea of these, they will definitely bring a special touch to any postage. I only hope people team them with a beautiful handwritten letter, as to a typed one.

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I LOVE these!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love the idea of a little sketch of their home - so personal and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are SO chic! I love them -- would love to have one of my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails