Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hello my lovelies! Yes you read that correctly, I'm back, although I don't know if I do have anymore lovelies left, given the length of my absence! Time really does fly. So lets see, I've been gone for a year and half, that's got to be at least half a century in the blogoshpere, right? I feel really excited to be back and at the same time with butterflies in my stomach like I'm reuniting with an old love...I know, I know I'm such a romantic :)

I can't begin to imagine the sheer volume of stuff I've missed! All the creative inspiration inducing posts, just gone by without me. Well I guess the only thing to do is to play catch-up! What have I missed then folks? I mean that literally, kindly send me links to your favourite posts over the past year or so, and I'll share the best ones right here. Keeping in mind that I've been away for such a looong time, I could really do with some colourful, beautiful and delightful posts.

Although I haven't been blogging, the adventures have continued. Last summer I spent some time in Amsterdam, visiting my childhood bff on the week leading up to her wedding. I also had my first solo exhibition at The London Design Festival, that was pretty sweet! Right now, as I sit and write these very words, I'm on an extended holiday in San Francisco bay area....and the best part? I'm staying...ahhh! Well I need to go back to London for a while and sort out my life there, then move out here for good!...(more on this later). This adventure has really got to be the "Grande Pumba" of all my gallivanting!

So next week is dedicated to playing catch-up, I'll be filling you guys in on my escapades, as well as my discoveries. I would really love to see some of your best highlights of the past year, so please send me links, lots and lots of it. Where I'm currently staying has a pool, so I can sit by the poolside and read blogs all weekend...hmm bliss :)

Have a great weekend guys!

xoxo


Image via

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ijeoma! Glad to see you're back. Hope you have a wonderful time catching up on some reading. Saw your comment on my post, thanks so much for stopping by. My little one is not so little anymore, going to be two next month! Hope to catch up with you soon and I hope to see some more of your posts!

    Best,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails