Tuesday, March 20, 2012



My friend took me to a nearby little village, very close to Amsterdam, can't remember the name. The food however was simply unforgettable. Really simple homely dishes cooked to perfection!




Real Dutch alfresco dining :)

This house looked so beautiful standing by itself in the middle of nowhere.
This lighthouse literally took my breath away! Isn't it stunning? I remember just standing there gazing up at it and imagining the lives of the villagers. The whole place was peaceful, calm and exquisite.
...Well that's all folks! I will forever treasure this holiday, as I got to spend some time with one of my oldest friends before she officially became a "mrs". What about you guys, any holidays that are more special to you?

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour mon ami~
    of course I remember you. How have you been? Glad you are back.
    I'm still plugging away in school... Interior Design and Architecture.
    I would love to hear of all of your adventures in London.
    xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I'm afraid my life is nowhere near as exciting as yours!!! I am so impressed that you were at the London Design Festival!!! WoW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails