Monday, June 14, 2010

Beautiful beach house

Good morning my lovelies! Come stai? (...it means how are you in Italian). I had a fantastic weekend, not even last night's storm could dampen my mood. I seriously don't know what's up with this weather, as soon as you relax and get into the summer mood, you get hit by thunder and lightning. On Saturday, I went to a party in Lido, which is a beach next to Venice. Then yesterday I relaxed all day, and "attempted" to detox my skin, in preparation of today's photo shoot. I can't believe I forgot to tell you guys this, but Donna Moderna, which is a popular womens magazine in Italy is going to be profiling me for their creative women issue. I'll give you all the gossip tomorrow, in the meanwhile, enjoy these pictures of this beautiful beach house.
Gorgeous right? The best thing is that it's on a deserted beach, so you can really relax and even entertain as loud as you want, without worrying about the neighbours.

Images via Interiorzine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails