Friday, June 11, 2010

Weird or wonderful decor piece

Morning all! Wow, what a week it has been, one minute things are calm, the next it's chaos everywhere, and suddenly I could give busy bee a run for her money. I haven't had time to plan anything for the two day break, but I heard there's a party on the beach somewhere, so I might check that out tomorrow.
Before bidding you a fond farewell my dears, and kissing you on both cheeks, in accordance with the tradition of the land, I would like to share something with you.

......Introducing the Succulent stiletto planters!
Designed by Rachel Mahlke, the idea is to combine eye candy shoes with nature's oddities. I really like it, but I just have to know what you guys think. Weird or wonderful?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails