Monday, June 07, 2010

A Room with a View

Goo-od Monday Morning darlings! Was it a nice break? Compared to last week's island hopping, this weekend was much more relaxing. The party on Friday was a nice end to the working week, I can't remember if I mentioned in my last post that it was a fairy tale themed party. I went as princess Jasmin from Aladdin, and no you can't see the pictures (.....I still want to have you as friends). Saturday and Sunday was pretty much laid back, I stayed in bed till the afternoon and then went to barbecues. Italian and Brazilian barbecues, very yummy!

This weekend's relaxation is my inspiration for today's post. Check out these stunning bedrooms, not only are they extremely beautiful, the views are amazing too! Is this a case of too much beauty being a dangerous thing?
......ladies and gents, you are advised to take a deep breath before attempting to look at these romantic ones.
Wow! Did you like my dears? Am really struggling to choose a favourite, can you?

Images via Freshome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails