Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Wish List Wednesday

Good evening my darlings, am so sorry for such a late post, I know it's no excuse but today has being absolutely manic! This is the first time that I've properly sat down all day, but you know what? Am not gonna sit and moan to you folks, it's my fault that time management got the better of me. Speaking of which, there's a really good book that I've been meaning to get from Anthropologie,  but lately I've been too busy or occupied to do the simplest of tasks. If you haven't yet done so, then you must check out their summer sale. There are some pretty great stuff on offer, like this pretty clock and the colourful clutch. I actually have no place to put the door knob at the moment, but there's no harm in buying for the future dream home is there? Does anyone else do that too?

Yes that is the book that I want to get. I travel so much, it would be nice to learn how to be kinder to our environment whilst doing so. I think it's time that wish becomes reality.

Do I get your support people?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails